Saturday, July 28, 2012

A new endeavor....

Hey there and welcome!!  2 weeks ago I started the next phase in my life to seeking out peace, happiness and wellness to my life.  Kyle and I joined a 12 week program entitled, "Bridging the Wellness Gap" created and led by Chris Roche. 
I've always enjoyed putting my thoughts down on "paper".  I've found it to be a natural release, so when we were given the optional assignment of creating a blog I thought "why not?, now I have my own little piece of real estate in cyberspace!".......Now to come up with a title!  I enlisted the help of my Facebook friends, and one blew me out of the water! 
She came up with the title "Carry On", she hit it right on the head.  I couldn't love it more, and her reasons for loving the title are perfectly in line with mine....(man great minds think alike)
1. I think of all the baggage we "carry on" our shoulders. 
2. Sometimes we "carry on" and make drama out of things that should be simple. 
3. "Carry on" means to keep moving forward or continue. 
4. "Carry on" can reference a few good exercises at our favorite box.  (AKA gym)
5. Makes me think of the Kansas song. :)
It also follows a wonderful scripture that I'm going to start referencing more.....
"and I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns" Philippians 1:6
~God has begun a good work within me that started over a year ago (more on that later)....

So thank you friend for helping me get started.....and to the rest of you follow along, the best is yet to come!

Carry On my friends!!

2 comments: