Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sweet Potato Hash...Thank you very much!

Recipe share:

I made this on a whim one night for dinner, b/c well I'd already had some sausage cooked up, and had a couple sweet potatoes on the verge so decided to just go with it......It was amazing.  The girls loved it, and so did mom.  So much that there wasn't any left for Big Daddy Z when he got home from slaving at work all day.....negative wife points for me. 
Hoping to redeem myself.... I made it again, this time I made a big pan of it, and had some leftovers even! 

Here is the recipe link:

Sweet Potato Hash w/ sausage and eggs

Because I don't ever like to do more dishes than I have to, I didn't follow this recipe exactly, and it still turned out great!

Here's my simplistic version.

1. cook sausage
2. dice potatoes and onions and toss with Evoo and seasonings in a 9x13" pan. 
3. Mix in sausage
4. bake for 30-45 minutes
5. make the well thingys and add your eggs.
6. bake again about 10-15 minutes until eggs are done. 

Easy peasy, and oh so yummy <yea I know it doesn't rhyme, but greasy, no it wasn't, and cheesy, it is Paleo and this version didn't have any cheese involved....>

1 comment:

  1. YUM.....thanks for sharing. I have some sausage coming by way shortly (termed "beyond organic") and think this will be a great thing to try with it.

    ReplyDelete